Copyright Transfer Agreement and Ethical Requirements for the Submitted Paper
The copyright of this article is transferred to the Islamic Azad University Saveh Branch Publisher effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form or any other reproductions of similar nature. The author warrants that this contribution is original and that he/she has full power to make this grant. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. The authors and their employers retain full rights to reuse their material for their own purposes, with acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal.
Ethical Requirements for the Submitted Paper
• All research or methodologies identified as being conducted or developed by the authors or institutions will in fact have been so conducted or developed.
• Relevant prior and existing research and methodologies will be properly identified and referenced using the standard bibliographic and scientific conventions.
• All the content of the submitted paper shall be the original work of the authors and shall not plagiarize the work of others. Short quotes from the work of others should be properly referenced with full bibliographic details of the quoted work. To quote or copy text or illustrations beyond a “short quote” will require the author to obtain permission from the rights holder.
• Duplicate submission of the same paper to more than one scholarly journal while the decision from another journal on that same paper is still pending, as well as reporting the same results in somewhat different form, is prohibited.
• Authors should take care not to defame other researchers in a personal sense.
• Co-authors should be properly and appropriately identified. To be identified as a co-author, the participant in the research project should have contributed to the conception and design of the project, drafted substantive portions of the paper and taken responsibility for the analysis and conclusions of the paper. Other participants with less responsibility should be identified and acknowledged for their contributions.
Title of article: